View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 01:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
SAM@GTM
NOT AN ACTIVE SPONSOR. DO NOT BUY

Drives: 370Z
SAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by geohartanto View Post
Hey guys,

I just watched Fast Five and the idea of installing a nitrous kit suddenly came back to me hahahaha. I have a Stillen SC kit installed in my Z already, what happens if I add a nitrous kit to it? Will this further wear out the durability of the parts? What is the most common/best nitrous kit for a 370z out there? And how much do you think it will cost to install this in total with like 2 bottles? Is it legal to place the NOS bottle in the boot where people can see it (I live in MA)?

Thanks
The Idea in general is not a bad idea, You can do a progressive shot that will only come on in the lower rpm range to help the bottom end and mid range. This is utilized in big turbo cars to help spool up the turbos and improve the bottom end .

Now, In your set up and with the lack of proper air charge temperature compensation, It is a recipe for disaster and i would not recommend it . That is my opinion.

Hope this helps

Sam

Last edited by SAM@GTM; 04-30-2011 at 01:21 PM.
SAM@GTM is offline   Reply With Quote