View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 07:19 AM   #37 (permalink)
Baer383
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My foot up your azz
Baer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond repute

On my p/w Z all the rockers and both bumpers were off so I went ahead and repainted them all(I work in a body shop)the bad news is everybody's bumpers and rocker covers are not going to match,they may match now but over time the plastic the the bumpers & rocker covers are made out of are absorbing the base coat where as the hood.fenders,and so on are not that's why there is a difference in color.
But it is not limited to just the white Z's all colors do the same thing just white is noticed more,on white you can stand next to it and see the difference but when you stand next to silver you don't,you only notice silver is off when you stand 15-20 feet back.

So my fellow QAB owners we are not alone.

754 rwhp 747 rwtq
Baer383 is offline   Reply With Quote