View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 10:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
tranceformer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z PW 6MT
tranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roplusbee View Post
I can speak on #3. I have just a hair under 27K and I have only replaced my rears. The fronts still have significant life left. My rears were shot.....the inside was pretty chewed up (down to the belts, lol), but the NISMO has significant camber in the rear. The explanation the techs gave me is for increased cornering response. I was like, ok whatever.............
My fronts had decent tread dept left but were starting to dry rot, got a deal on almost new fronts and replaced at 24k.

are you sure you guys are driving your cars the way they were meant?

I have a friend that has a bolt-on 2.0T with just about everything except an upgraded turbo. Even with launch control he can't break out of the 14's. Same with another 2.0T racer. Great lookin cars but pretty slow IMO. Never seen a V6 model at the track yet.
tranceformer is offline   Reply With Quote