View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 04:19 PM   #37 (permalink)
sexZness
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: like it's stolen
sexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_370z View Post
sorry for the late update but im gonna pass this week. something came up and has my evening pretty much wrapped up. i had already planned on watching the movie with a friend in imax this weekend. hope its good and again i miss out on some good food. fudge. i will try to make it though cause i want some of that korean.
Korean BBQ was good, homie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSpeedDemon View Post
Couldn't make dinner last night. Girl showed up late and wasn't ready to leave till about 9:30. Ended up hitting the ricekiller meet (which was full of a lot of really broken down cars) then cruising to Bedford to the dfwmazdas meet to hang with some old friends. maybe next week.
We kinda suspected the RKC meet would be full of junkers, plus it was in Mesquite, which was way to far for the westside boys Hope you can meet us next week. We'll most likely stay in Las Colinas for that one
Clarification #1: I'm not a bro...
[FONT="Garamond"]♥ Baby Zilla ♥ ~ Instagram: @SxZnS
Forgestar | FAST INTENTIONS | Berk | Injen | H&R | SPC | Seibon |
sexZness is offline   Reply With Quote