View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 03:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranceformer View Post
1. Was it a V6 or 2.0T?

2. Was it modified?

3. How the hell did your potenzas last that long? I'm at 28k and I'm almost done with my second set.
I can speak on #3. I have just a hair under 27K and I have only replaced my rears. The fronts still have significant life left. My rears were shot.....the inside was pretty chewed up (down to the belts, lol), but the NISMO has significant camber in the rear. The explanation the techs gave me is for increased cornering response. I was like, ok whatever.............
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote