View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 03:36 AM   #3 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinPark View Post
I asked AK to collect some money from everyone so we could upgrade you to an M3 but I'm not sure how far he actually got with that request.
psshhhhh.. I thought that was suppose to be a surprise! Way to go! Now she knows about it! hahah

Yes, Happy Administrative Assistant Day to the BEST admin assistant EVER!!!!

She really does help out A LOT with the whole t-shirt thing. I mean, she does 100% and more! I am so busy with other things, I would be lost without her help with the shirt. So, thanks

PS: Linpark, I have a feeling your rep point will go up significantly when Sun sees me in person! lololo
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote