View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 09:35 PM   #65 (permalink)
crash1369
Enthusiast Member

Drives: C300 - 6spd
crash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjaime_007 View Post
hello everyone, i actually talk with the person from mod4cars, and proud to say that i will be testing there system that thanks to crash they are developing for the 370z, sometime after may 11, more details to come soon, i do live like 20 mins away from were they are located so it work out perfectly.

mods4cars smartTOP - remoteTOP - remoteKEY Porsche Carrera Boxster Mercedes Benz SLK SL CLK Comfort One-Touch Soft-Top roof control units and Comfort remote controllers
Twitter: mods4cars (mods4cars) on Twitter
YouTube: YouTube - mods4cars's Channel
Facebook: mods4cars | Facebook
You must be the guy he said just emailed him

The good news is apparently my car is done and the modual is finished. I was looking forward to having it back and cruising with the roof down, but the "bad" news is it looks like I will be trading it in on a C300 very soon. There is still still time for the dealer to drop the ball but it's looking good so far. I'll have some time while I'm, waiting for the new car so of course I will confirm everything is working as expected before I get rid of it.
"At no point during your rambling, incoherent response did you ever come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul."
crash1369 is offline   Reply With Quote