View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 08:48 PM   #20 (permalink)
Arc
Base Member

Drives: 2015 Ford Explorer S
Arc is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothZ View Post
Arc, if you're cruising with us on May 7th, you'll find some nice, winding roads to shoot that video.

No one HAS to have a model in their pic. I just thought it would be a nice option. I'll do several photos of my Z with and without a model.
I'm contributing to all Minnesota threads here.

I apologize if my comment came out wrong regarding the models. I have nothing against the models.

As for my video idea. Basically it will go like this:

Scene 1: Near dusk, a car (headlights on) drives down a long straight stretch of empty road towards the camera. The car then turns right, into an empty sand lot. The camera pans, following the car.

Scene 2: The car parks near the lot entrance. In the background, you see a 370Z parked (rear facing the camera). The driver of the first car, steps out and walks towards the 370Z. The camera is capturing the driver from the waist down, not showing the face of the driver.
The camera follows the driver as he walks up to the 370Z. The driver stops in front of the 370Z's driver side door. The camera is focusing on the window of the Z. The window opens and a person (me probably ) in the Z looks out at the person standing outside.
*I'm not sure if I should add a short dialogue like:
Car driver: "Sorry I'm late."
Z driver: "You ready?"
Car driver: "Yeah."
Z driver: "Let's go."

Scene 3: Both cars leave the empty lot as music starts playing.

Scene 4: The music kicks in and you see 2 lines of cars driving towards the camera. Each car speeds past the camera, darting out to their side as they past the camera, one by one.

Scene 5: Music gets pumping as the next shot shows the cars merging into the two lanes in front of the camera as they speed away from the camera.

Scene 6: Various angles of all the cars driving throughout the varying locations, what ever I can get on footage.

End scene: have not figured this shot yet.

So what do you all think? Sound good? I have the music already, I don't have an HD video camera or the people who want to be in the video.
Arc is offline   Reply With Quote