View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 09:42 AM   #10 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solus View Post
Ok so I am trying to do a couple things to that mkiv I bought for my wife. Figured I would jump on an MKIV forum look some things up make some decisions etc. Well lo and behold, the forums... pretty much suck... they are not organized well and not active at all. Makes me have a lot more appreciation for this one (thanks AK for an amazing forum that is well organized).

Point being.. one of the first things I want to do is get rid of those tiny ceramic turbos, thinking single t61 which will lead to needing an upgraded fuel system and a better exhaust setup and intercooler, problem is I cant find much info on it, or even any shops that do a lot with supra's. Anyone have any suggestions?

I will likely post this in some of the site sponsors spots as well to see if any of them can help?
Check your pm. I have asked one of my Supra friend. He can help you with any questions you may have.
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote