View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 08:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
FuszNissan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pure Sex
FuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FuszNissan Send a message via Skype™ to FuszNissan
Default 370Z Dealer Search Service

I have been getting a lot of PM's for Dealer Searches on Z's. I am more than happy to do a search for anyone who is a serious buyer. This does take some time , and most of you know how much time you have put into doing your own searches, so please if you are looking for a Z in the next couple weeks and haven't had any luck I will locate one for you close to your area. I am not doing this to sell the car, I will be giving you the Dealer's name and contact information for the locate. I have some rules since this is time consuming, so if you could follow them that would be great.

Rules:
1. Email me at lfusz3@fusz.com ( that way I don't have to manage PM's)
2. Vehicle Specs
3. 2 Color Choices ( There aren't many Z's left in 09)
4. Major City near you. Ex. Chicago ( Don't give me 63124 area)
5. I will only do one search, that is all I need to do ( I can look months in advance for incoming units, that you can't do)
6. Be polite and I will return the favor.

Thanks,
Lou

ZDAYZ 2012
FuszNissan is offline   Reply With Quote