View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 07:13 AM   #66 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
AWESOME RUN Chris! loved it! Love the camera angle and location. Can you take a picture of the location where you mounted the GO PRO? Also, what software are you using to edit the video (and retain full screen)?
Thanks man. It is attached to the that black glossy B-pillar about 1/4 of the way up. If you go too high you can't see through the windshield, too low and the side mirror blocks the view. I'll pop a picture the next time I'm mounting it.

For editing I'm just using an AVI trimmer, remuxer called AVIDemux. It's got its quirks but it does the job quickly and is free. If you want to do fancy text overlay or that then you will need to use Adobe Premier or Sony Vegas which both support wide screen HD video.