View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 03:31 AM   #8 (permalink)
Junkman2008
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Junkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveg78 View Post
Good to know, thanks for the clarification.

What do you recommend to do with clear bra? I know Adam's discontinued the clear polish. Should I clay that as well? I definitely don't want to use anything too abrasive on it. I'm thinking clay and then apply MSW (skip FMP).
I'm thinking you totally leave it alone.

If the shop that applied it didn't explain to you how to car for it, call them back up and ask. The products that you are using are made for PAINT, not the clear bra. The last thing that you want to do is get clay and polish/wax stuck all in the edges of the clear bra and cause it to start peeling. Mask the edges off with painters tape and avoid it at all cost.