View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 12:59 AM   #499 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsolin01 View Post
When people say you're within spec on swift springs with no camber kit, it's more like you're maxing out on the spec. If you want to be at nominal spec, (-.67 front, -1.67 rear) then there's no doubt you will need a front and rear camber kit.

Will running slightly out of range camber have significant effects on your tire wear? I'm not convinced that's true.
Well stated ...I agree

As far as running slightly out of camber ranger and having significant effects on your tire wear? Only time will tell as I am going to test it and fingers crossed you are right.

I am probably going to be on the max side of spec with a new set of RE-11's and will be hoping to get a good 25k off these tires that are rated for 10-12k miles.

At this point in time I cannot afford $500 + install fees to bring the fronts into nominal spec range. The old saying goes "pay me now or pay me later" and dammed if I don't shell out the extra $$ for upper control arms as they are much cheaper than buying a new set of tires. So I will be in the damn'd that I did not boat. Hopefully not though!
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote