View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 11:07 PM   #495 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog1250 View Post
Got my alignment done this weekend and it resulted in Front Camber of -1.7 & -1.6 (maxed out), and Rear of -2.6 and -2.5. I was super tired/hungover when I picked up the car so I didn't really pay attention to the printout and just drove home. So I called the shop today after realizing there was too much camber out back and they said there was still room to work with on the rear, so I will hopefully have them get me closer to -2.1 on the back 2 wheels.

Pics to come.
In for a printout sheet from the alignment rack. That is the Fr / Rr combo setup I would be looking at, probably more in the -1.9 to -2.0 for the rears with that front setup. - 0.3 difference between Fr and Rr with greater camber up front than in the rear.

After seeing two sets of alignment numbers on two different cars without any camber kits, I am disappointed to come to the conclusion that these springs with sport rims and stock tire sizes that the camber WILL NOT be in OEM spec. I hope someone proves me wrong, time will tell with more alignment postings. Keep in mind some may not care or want to be in SPEC, meh... I want to try and get the most out of my very expensive new RE-11's I am about to have mounted this Sat before my alignment.

Mike, your specs look very good, considering you are not running any camber kits.
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote