View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 10:48 PM   #492 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheshirecat View Post
That's exactly what I'm running, but those fronts look a tad lower than mine. Also need to solve a creaking sound in the rear after my install .... think it's from the rear brace I threw on along with the springs. Ah well.

The swift spings themselves are an excellent ride. Not harsh at all and VERY planted in the corners. Huge upgrade from stock. I'm glad I invested the extra cash in these over the cheaper H&R.
After 5 days of driving and 160 miles on the springs I am still at 26.75" Fr and 27.00" Rr (measured from ground to fender). I am thinking this is as far as they are gonna drop. I am still at 1.25 from top of Fr tire to fender. I thought I heard BearXX mention he was at 0.75...dunno.

G/L on solving the creaking sound. Let us know if it was the rear brace.

I agree the ride is so smooth and I am running on bald tires that where finding every irregularity grooves in the pavement and pulling the car to one side. I know it's because of the bald tires, but these Swift springs took care of the irregularities and now" look mom, no hands". In the turns on tight U shaped on ramps the car just plants itself lower and lower the more I gas it thru the turn. I have yet to take it on some fast switch backs, those will have to wait until my new RE-11's are installed this weekend and scrubbed in.

The Eibachs are really good springs and do the job well, but if you have the extra $$ and do not mind the lower drop in the front, then Swift fits the bill and more.
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote