View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 05:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
toxik
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 328xi, 96 300zxTT
toxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to toxik
Default Project Pearl Necklace - toxik's journal

Hai guise! This thread will outline the progress of my car... I decided to go with the project name of Pearl Necklace, due to the color code of the car (White Pearl) and a few other reasons.

I bought the car on May 01, 2010. After 1 year, I decided to take the car in a whole new direction, hence the start of this project. My original journal thread can be found here (Started modding my PW 370z). I will outline some of those mods that are still in my car in this thread as well.

June 2010

First mod. OEM Nismo CBE + Berk High Flow Cats:

July 2010

Added a Stillen License plate and did a few small mods. Painted OEM badges with VHT Nite Shades, for a black pearl effect.

August 2010

Added 20mm Spacers and dropped the car on Tein S-tech springs.

September 2010

Added Pioneer X920BT Double Din unit w/ backup camera

Bought the EVO-R Matte Black Rear Diffuser.

White LED reverse lights

January 2011

Bought OEM 370z Nismo wheels powdercoated in Matte Black. Replaced 20mm spacers with 15mm H&R spacers all around

March 2011

Custom Rotora 8/4 BBK installed. Drilled/slotted Rotora rotors, Rotora SS brake lines.

April 2011

Custom Gloss Red painted Injen intakes installed. Will update pics, once I take some DSLR shots, cell phone pics is best I have right now

Bought a custom made X-pipe for the Nismo CBE. This replaces the OEM H-pipe on the nismo exhaust. The new x-pipe has 2.5'' piping instead of 2.0''. I'll take a video of it and post it here soon.

to be continued...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
Dp'd by five ohs and I liked it...I liked it

Last edited by toxik; 04-27-2011 at 05:26 PM.
toxik is offline   Reply With Quote