View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 05:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
Calvin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 4GS, R8v10
Calvin has a spectacular aura aboutCalvin has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Calvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by billet370 View Post
how much it cost you? looks hot
Haha, well I'm buddies with SPEEDELEMENT, they are trying to do headlights for the Z forums, so we kind of used my headlights to "test things out" to see how it'll come out, I think they'll be getting their pricing and stuff down soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBOX View Post
The red looks sick, is that a red bulb in there or what? I'm not familiar with the headlight modding options.
Red LED, it can be turned on and off anytime
there are switches to turn off the Red LED and HALOs in my car that I will need to wire up with buttons, hoping it will fit fit into the buttons where seat warmers are suppose to be in our cars ! Haven't done it yet, still haven't been home still at school campus, but I'll be back tonight and will work on it tmrw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
Looks great!
THANKS !

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
looks like the terminator.

so those light up white when hot? i dont know much about HID's either...
Haha, the halo's and red projector is controlled thru a 2 different buttons , 1 for each of course. it's just for shows=)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockStarKick View Post
Does it look like part of the ring is not lighting up ? ..
it's not a full circle, but I'm pretty sure SE will be able to get a full halo ring if you guys want to, I'm not sure yet, mine was a test trial headlight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman21_23 View Post
^ yes its probably where the led's are located and they wanted to hide them. i already asked him to see if they could do a full ring in another thread
^yeah , but i think they will be able to do the whole ring , i'm not sure yet I'll ask for you guys later today, after school or tmrw when i stop by the shop.