View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 04:49 PM   #338 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
Yeah, it's great for drag.

I noticed the SRA getting a bit hairy when I was test driving the stang, and I wasn't even killing it. I would love if they brought back the IRS like they used to have on the Cobra's, except better set up for track use. The mustang platform belongs on a road course, rather than the drag strip.
Bullsheet. If you diminish its drag capabilities, you'll cut out a large segment of the customer base. Mustangs are drag cars. The old Fox bodies still kill 'em at the strip.

If SVT or Shelby release a track monster with an IRS (which adds weight, btw), then ok. But base Stangs have always been drag toys.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote