View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 03:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost_lee View Post
No personal experience on the Z, but I used to run one on my other car. On low boost I didnt care for it much, i had alot of compressor surge with it.

Switched to a Synapse BOV and I love it.
That was the type of info that I was looking for. I had one on my CA18DET, but I was running about 11 PSI and is worked great. Not so sure how it will handle 6 PSI and from your previous situatiion, sounds like not too well. Thanks for sharing........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy02987 View Post
I don't think the GTM kit comes with Tial anymore cause mine came with Turbosmart BOV's.

That is good info. I am probably going to go with a tuner version of the kit and have Zerolift supply the rest of the items that I need. I was hoping to go the SSQVs, but I may have to go with something else.
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote