View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 12:42 AM   #165 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

Lol - I've had a good laugh checking in on this Troll thread from time to time today.... if anyone seriously believes this thread..... hehe it reminds me of this really gullible girl we knew so we wanted to see just how dim witted she really was so we told here there was a light bulb in the engine in her car and if it burnt out the engine would stop running - it was called a timing light. She went for it. I should see if she believes the story in this thread ;P

Anyhow just out of curiosity with the VDC I threw my car pretty hard around some 90 degree corners but nothing over 45 MPH and the VDC works like a champ - its unbelievable (just like this story I think on an off/on ramp unless there was something crazy like a massive dip or something you'd have a hard time screwing up even at 77 MPH.... at 88 MPH all bets are off esp if you try it in a Delorian....