View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 12:33 AM   #80 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGItonium View Post
I love it! I never bought an aftermarket exhaust before. Believe it or not, my '03 350Z only had an OEM exhaust. I wanted to change things up with the 370Z by getting an aftermarket exhaust. The F.I. exhaust on the G37 sounded very nice, and the 370Z exhaust sound is way better than expected (overachievers! 8-D). The angle cut tips are superb and flow well with the rear bumper. No rasp!? Wonderful. The subdued or attenuated drone is definitely a welcome especially with the tire roar drowning the music. I never liked the exhaust drone in the 350Z. Can't wait to see what sort of gains we'll get since I don't have access to a dyno locally.

I'm definitely looking forward to HFC + TDX setup this month.

Nice!
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"