View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 11:10 PM   #103 (permalink)
Crash
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 02 Corvette Z06
Crash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond repute

Oiy... I can't read all these pages from both the camaro thread and the z thread...

TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT CARS! DIFFERENT PURPOSES!

They both have their pros and cons. Some of the things said by both Camaro fan boys and Z fan boys are totally ignorant.

I've been on both sides of the fence and I can say that it's amazing how dumb the argument is. And fanboy or not for either of the cars, some of the comments made were down right stupid.

"It's better cause it's American"
"Z's a better track car"
"Camaros get shock and awe"
"Z's look better"
"Who wants a 2 door maxima"

Seriously dumb comments. I've owned a few F-Bodies and I've owned a Z. They are two TOTALLY different animals and can't be compared other than having wheels and a motor. They serve the driver differently and have completely different goals, no different from comparing the 370z to the G37.

I think this argument is moot, but leave it to ignorant fanboys to forget that as gear heads we should appreciate the good in any vehicle.