View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 03:14 PM   #422 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

i don't really have a lot going on in june as of right now. company's planning a cookout but haven't set a date yet. the 2nd weekend of june (i believe) is the weekend me and Les go down towards columbia to pick up her hedgehog, it was just born a couple weeks ago and we have to wait for it to be weened away from it's mother to pick it up. the third weekend there is a party with some of my nissan friends in columbia at wild wing cafe. some of the OG's from my350z will be there but i don't think it's anyone that anyone else here would recognize. all that stuff is still "penciled in" on the calendar, not set in stone so if you set a date and i commit to it first, that's what's gonna happen

.........maybe we can all have an "upstate SC Z meet" at Matthew's Copper River Grille in Seneca sometime?