Thread: General Tires
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 11:33 AM   #8 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
don't listen to Red_Zed. he's like a teenager that says everything opposite of what adults say.
Only when the adults are wrong

I mean, it's just my opinion, so no need for it to be taken as gospel. I feel like the V12's don't really make any sense to purchase, but that's just me. They may be the right tire for someone.

I feel like they've gotten a good rep because there are a lot of people that are attempting to justify their purchase decision. Like most car mods, there is a lot of cognitive dissonance amongst purchasers. I think you will find that most people that buy them and actually drive their cars may give them positive reviews, but won't buy them again.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote