View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 11:01 AM   #15 (permalink)
SoCal 370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Answers
SoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe someone saw it and will tell you who did it.

True story: I drove to the mall parking structure, and as I was heading to the stairwell a lady in an SUV pulls into a stall that she cannot fit in and clips the rear end of a brand new Honda Accord taking out the tail lens and damaging the fender/bumper. What did she do? She pulls out, drives down another parking level and goes into the mall. I follow her on foot, call the police and fill out a police report stating what happened. About two weeks later I receive a letter in the mail from the person who owned the new car. She thanked me for reporting it as she knew the lady was would not have said anything, but now the SUV driver's insurance was taking care it. She said she was shocked that someone took the time to report it. Not only that, it was a brand new car and it was her birthday the day it was hit!