View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 10:10 PM   #150 (permalink)
chops
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: NA
chops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond repute

i have a 9500ix and its saved my butt many, many times. i used to drive 200 miles/day for work and was saved at least once a week. as said earlier in the thread, its only a tool though, and you have to learn how to use it as a driving aid.

i remember this one time i had a subie tailgating me (i was doing around 75-80mph in the fast lane, and the lanes to the right were all driving super slow). i get a Ka 34.7 hit and immediately brake down to 65. he probably thinks i was brake checking him, and he begins to tailgate me even further. i change to the right lane, and he flies by me. the good thing about getting a nice Ka hit is that you usually have a mile before you get to the source. well, half a mile up theres a suby on the right side of the road with a CHP behind it!
chops is offline   Reply With Quote