View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 11:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Lemers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Traverse LTZ
Lemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Maisto 370Z repaint

I found a die cast model of the 370z today at Walmart. It started out silver (they also had blue), but no Blackcherry. even though I dabbled in models a little as a kid, that was many moons ago and I am not that versed in the art of painting. So, it was only $9.00 and I thought what the hell and got it and a can of spraypaint. The closest paint I could find was gloss burgundy. Not enough black in it. There were only 2 screws to undo and the body came right off. I taped all the windows and areas I didnt want painted. Attached are the photos.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Z toy 1.JPG (400.1 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg Z toy 2.JPG (506.9 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg Z toy 3.JPG (467.9 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg Z toy 5.JPG (353.7 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg Z toy 6.JPG (482.4 KB, 59 views)

2010 Black Cherry Touring/Sport/Nav Now - 2012 Travese LTZ until I leave for Turkey
Lemers is offline   Reply With Quote