View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 01:17 PM   #484 (permalink)
cheshirecat
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N54 135i
cheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
Here are some photos that were taken yesterday at a local shop BBQ/Meet. Photos start on post#7.

The PG had about 50 miles on Swift springs the Red had 25 miles, still settling, fronts are at 26.75" from ground to top of fender with a 1.25" gap from top of tire to fender. They still need to settle. But here they are with 20mm & 25 mm spacers rolling on stock tires 245/40/19 & 275/35/19.

Sacramento Driven Authority 3rd Anniv BBQ/Meet - MY350Z.COM Forums
That's exactly what I'm running, but those fronts look a tad lower than mine. Also need to solve a creaking sound in the rear after my install .... think it's from the rear brace I threw on along with the springs. Ah well.

The swift spings themselves are an excellent ride. Not harsh at all and VERY planted in the corners. Huge upgrade from stock. I'm glad I invested the extra cash in these over the cheaper H&R.
cheshirecat is offline   Reply With Quote