Thread: Finally!!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 08:55 PM   #29 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGuy View Post
That moment is almost liked seeing your new born child for the first time right after it is born---especially if you've worked hard and waited a long time to get it.
tell me about it!, when me and my dad drove to the dealership and i saw a Silver Matallic Z sitting out front, i knew it was mine. got butterflies like no other, then when they actually handed me the keys and walked me out to it and i saw it as i opened the door of the building to head outfront....man jitters and butterflies dont even begin to explain the excitement i had ..STILL HAVE! the Z is flat out......an awesome car.

Mine came with License Plates bcause i paid for them right then so they went ahead and put the Tags on in front of me ($120)

Last edited by Nismo89; 04-23-2011 at 08:59 PM.
Nismo89 is offline   Reply With Quote