View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 03:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGuy View Post
Okay. There is one lug nut that has a pattern on its head on each of my four wheels. There is also an open plastic bag in the trunk containing 4 lug nuts without patterns on their heads. I assume that the one patterned lug nut on each wheel is the lock and the 4 plain nuts in the plastic bag in my trunk are the ones that were replaced by the ones that are locks and have been installed. I also found the McGard registration papers, envelope, etc. but so far no key attached to the lug wrench. Am I correct in assuming the dealer gave me a set of wheel locks that are now installed?
I'd better find it or I'll be in trouble if I ever have to remove one of the wheels.
If you've checked the trunk and glovebox or center console and nothing? go to the dealer and ask them you need the key. They may order a key or change them out. good luck

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote