View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 08:28 PM   #44 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyGoodChap View Post
my friend has ichiba spacers on his evo x and the acorn nuts seized to the studs.... destroyed 2 of the little sockets it comes with trying to get it off. make sure you guys use some sort of anti seize on any spacer or lug for that matter!
Humm those aren't acorn nuts but open tapered lug nuts. Im not sure if you want to use antiseize on the small lugs as it might back out after mounting your wheels. Infact, I use loctite blue on the mounting nuts. Never had an issue removing them on my Kics even after snow season... I did notice that the lugs included in my ichiba set appeared to be of lower quality than the Kics or Eibach sets I have...
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote