View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 12:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Butt Flickers Rant...

I hate butt flickers with a passion. They strike an angry nerve. Last month as I was exiting, someone in an a '90-ish Accord butt flicked from in front of me. I chased his tail and got next to the car and gave the guys an angry stare. >.<

Tonight, I saw an '87-ish 300ZX. As I drove past the car the passenger threw a cigarette butt AT MY CAR! My first instinct was to dodge the object, but it bounced and rolled off my windshield.

So I got next to them with an angry stare followed by a ton of expletives. It was 2 chix... what appears to be teenie boppers like the guys in the Accord. They gave me the "don't give a flying fawk look" like the guys as well. That didn't matter. I was I rolled down the window at the next light. The girls got scared and pulled up past me... so I tried to cool down, but it was hard. A bit of VQ37 fury was unleashed for a few seconds before cooling down and calling it a night. Grrr...

Grass fires? Butt flickers. Glowing cigarette butts bouncing off my car. Butt flickers. Damn them to hell.

[END OF RANT]