View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 10:32 AM   #61 (permalink)
sarmyth
Base Member

Drives: 370z Roadster
sarmyth is on a distinguished road

Crash,

I feel your pain about not being able to use it on the track...I've been thinking to myself recently that if I was unable to, that'd be the end of this car for me as it's way too much car for the street....i have the santa cruz mountains to cruz through and do on a daily basis to work and even then, no track equals no mas. But I'm really surprised you can't track it. If your looking just for hpde's there's an number of them who have told me no problem. If your talking racing in a series can't really help you there. But hooked on driving does run nj motorsports park and pocono in the northeast, and a number of tracks around the great lakes. Try running with them before you ditch...it's a helluva car at speed. You will realize quickly as I have that if you ever rolled the vehicleinto the soft sand traps on the high speed corners that you'd quickly be supporting the car with your head as the rear hoops are so thin that they'd probably just sink in...I've only run with the top down once because of that, hoping that the fabric would be enough surface area to prevent a sink in in a high speed roll.

Try one of their events before you go.
sarmyth is offline   Reply With Quote