View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 10:25 AM   #52 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

I wanted blue or yellow but they didn't have any. So I went with the color with the best deal on it. Brilliant silver. Though I generally really hate silver cars. I must admit nissan and porsche are 2 car companies that make silver look good. The upside to the silver is it shows off the Z bodylines like no other color. But blue is one for me. Yellow is 2. I will most likely custom paint my car anyway at some point. So color isn't really a major issue. My car was purchased for custom car purposes. I will be doing interior exterior and engine mods slowly over the course of some years.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote