View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 10:17 PM   #59 (permalink)
crash1369
Enthusiast Member

Drives: C300 - 6spd
crash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't ask specifically, but my guess would be the wiring is the same so there shouldn't be any delays there. I'll find out there, the codes are different though so he's still working on my car. I'll let you know next week what they say, or if they need to get in more test equipment to finish. Hopefully it will be done soon though.

As for another car, I agree there's very little that would compare to a 370Z. Which is why I bought it in the first place, but I lately I'm just not enjoying driving it like I should be so I am looking at other options. But the highway is not really the ideal terrain for a Z and I don't have mountainous roads to drive it on, and they won't let me take it on the track... so that leaves me with allot of untapped potential and irritation. It is a nice car though and I don't need to sell it so I am just looking right now to see if I find anything I like better, but if anybody's looking for one I'm sure we could work something out.
"At no point during your rambling, incoherent response did you ever come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul."
crash1369 is offline   Reply With Quote