View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 05:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
rdmagneticz
Base Member

Drives: 05 honda s2000
rdmagneticz is on a distinguished road
Default Stolen S2000!! move onto the Z possibility

Anyways guys this is just a heads up..As of last tuesday my car was stolen out of my driveway and i miss her dearly. so basically make sure you lock your cars up good seemed to be a professional job.

Anyways on to happier thoughts ive been on the search for a new car and this is what came to my mind:

Budget no more than 40k..

E46 BMW M3 - then i thought too myself maintenance and repairs will cost me an arm and a leg..

98-01 NSX - love this car but to get one in my price range im looking close to 40K for a good one. Do i really wanna pay that much for a car that old?

2011 370Z
- Car is new with warranty, test drove one not bad just miss the S' gearbox. nice interior and up to date

S2000 - I can't see myself buying another one at the moment my hear is to broken with my loss and i feel like ill be cheating on her. Most likely pick up a used ap1 down the road.

Any other cars you can suggest..looking for something a bit bigger than the s but still sporty

So basically was wondering if anyone has come from an S2000 and give me their input on how you like the car
rdmagneticz is offline   Reply With Quote