View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 05:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjaden View Post
I have the Black, I regret not waiting for the 40th Anniversary not only because I love the colour of the 40th but also because the Black shows scratches so easily and only really looks great right after being washed.
I have Black myself because I love the look of a clean black sports car.

However, initially going into a Z I was hoping they would carry over the Daytona Blue from the 350 world. Which they did not. Instead we got the MRBlue and in pictures it looked too robins egg blue so I shy'ed away from it. Now I feel like kicking myself for it cause with the right accent mods it looks really good and is really eye catching. However also, I like the 40th edition color, but couldn't stand the interior. Also, under flouresent lighting it looks kind of purple. So that was a turn off. I'm told the 2011 Gunmetal color is the same as the 40th but doesn't have this purple hue. I would really like to see this color up close as that would have been the happy medium for me.

Oh well, I love my black Z, just wish I could wash it more often in this damned Phoenix Dust!

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote