View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 04:54 PM   #28 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

Cool man. I am not a SR fan, but that is because I loved the CA. I had an 89 Fastback. Only upgrades were GT2871, injectors/FP, Apexi Super GT exhaust, eBay downpipe (cat delete), and S14 PowerFC (rechipped for CA18DET). I loved that car, but it was Euro spec and Italy didn't want to let it out of the country. Ill part is that NHTSA (sp?) gave me the green light to bring it back to the states.

Ok, back on topic. If you were closer, I would have volunteered my NISMO for your test drive. I have a Kenwood DNX6960 installed, so I have NAV. Let me know if you want me to share my pricelist of the JDM goodies to make the NISMO into a Touring NISMO. It is not nice though..........
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote