View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 03:16 PM   #45 (permalink)
SiXK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z / 91 300ZXTT
SiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond repute

To the OP: Nissan dealerships are no different on this end of the country.

My "Intelligent" BWAAAHAAHAA...excuse me... key system quit working. Owners manual says "car will be impossible to crank. have it towed to dealership."

I call REED NISSAN - where I am a long time customer having bought my 370Z, a 350Z and a pickup there - and tell them I am having the car towed to them.

As my UNDER WARRANTY 370Z is sitting on the flat bed behind me the service manager says they CAN LOOK AT IT IN A WEEK, MAYBE, IF THEY CAN SQUEEZE IT IN.

I ask why so long? he says BECAUSE YOU DID NOT HAVE AN APPOINTMENT.

I apologized for not being clairvoyant and foreseeing the complete f$#king failure of my car.

He shrugs his shoulders.

I call Nissan Consumer affairs within an hour. They cannot believe what I tell them. They say they have a regional manager in Orlando. They say he will call Reed Nissan.

I get a call from Reed Nissan within two hours. Car is ready two days later (the part took two days to arrive).

I eviscerated Reed Nissan on the survey Nissan sent me.

I will never buy from Reed again.