View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 09:49 AM   #26 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cleans13 View Post
Thanks to everyone that gave me a straight answer. I thought this forum was more mature than others but I guess I was wrong... and I dont mean that for everyone of course as some people gave me some good feedback.

This went from me asking a legit question to getting bash because I "sound like I am from Nico club or zilvia". gotta love inmature people.
If you go back and read your "mature" responses to some member's posts, you will see that you actually brought this on yourself. I came to this thread to share my insight on the situation. You inturn came back with a "smart" alleck reply. But then you want to be mature and civilized. Feel free to PM me if you need to.

In response to your situation again...........you should just go to the dealer and check the Touring/Sport and the NISMO out. While you are at it tell us more about your S13. Fastback? Coupe? Any upgrades?
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote