View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 06:50 AM   #25 (permalink)
KravMaga
Base Member

Drives: A Black Car
KravMaga is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
So it took about 4 months eh? Hmmmm. So If I want mine by August maybe I should be ordering mine now? Do you know if the dealers have limited allocations on these, or can they just order them as they want?

What was invoice on yours if you are willing to say. I know they just bumped the price recently, but it would be nice to have something to go by so I know they are telling me the truth.

Thanks for any input you can give.

By the way, love your list. I printed it off for reference.
Ordered mine 07Jan2011. About 2 weeks before my order date, dealer put an allocation request out as he did not have anymore Zs allocated to him in the near future. If I remember correctly, he didn't really make a big deal about the allocation process and said he would get a number. When he did, we put in the order. It MAY not have been that simple, but it did not seem really complicated for him to get the Z I wanted.

I ordered the Touring, 6-spd, sport, nav, floor mats, illum kickplates,trunk mats, and painted splash guards. With $760 freight, total MSRP was $41,880. Invoice was $38,426. I hope this helps!