View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 09:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

You have the wrong dealer installed locks and there was a tsb for the early Z's. I had the same problem and bought replacement locks only have them break because the dealer was still using the wrong locks. I went to the dealer and asked them to replace them and they said well we have to prove that we installed them? WTF?? What we're these guys smoking!! They thought I bought them on my own and broke them and just wanted free locks!! I left pissed and went to another dealer (Cerritos Nissan) and they were nice to just give me lugs since the correct locks were not available. I feel your frustration.

TSB: 2009 nissan 370z / 350z; accessory locking wheel nuts

Downey Nissan Service
Sucks Monkey Balls

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php

Last edited by Trips; 04-20-2011 at 09:09 PM.
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote