View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 08:42 PM   #19 (permalink)
Nismo221
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z Nismo
Nismo221 is on a distinguished road

I carry a Taurus 9mm 709 slim with a waist clip. I wear it just to the right side of the center of my back. The gun hides very nice, some of my friends that I see everyday dont even know I carry a gun. The 709 can hold 7+1 rounds, which is not alot but at least you do have alittle more power than the .380. But whatever gun you pick I would try to have it so you could carry it on a waist clip. You dont want to have to be digging through you pockets in an emergency, most pants have different size pockets. With a waist clip you can practice drawing the gun at the range so in the emergency the gun is always in the same spot and you have that muscle memory. As I'm sure you know practice, practice, practice. This way you know what you have to do before you have to do it. Also it sits almost right above my wallet pocket. So if someone is demanding money they really wont be thrown off by you reaching back there. But in most situations its best to just hand over what they want. Well sorry kind of went on a rant there but back on track. If you want pics of the gun or anything let me know.
25 row oil cooler, Z1 test pipes, Greddy Ti-C 70mm dual exhaust, 15mm front/20mm rear spacers, RE-11's, V1 detector, LED interior lights, LED tag lights, Password JDM CF engine and radiator cooling covers.
Nismo221 is offline   Reply With Quote