View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 06:52 PM   #61 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSUTurboTiger View Post
Hey! Thanks for the reply. yes, I remember meeting your wife. She was super nice, I bet we talked twenty minutes. Man, that GTR was great! I don't think I've spotted your Nismo out there yet.

Yes, the "I drive 25" crowd is getting out of control. Its not that I oppose driving slow through the neighborhood - that's actually all I do - but its those women that come out in the street and make a huge deal out of it in front of all their buddies blocking the road. One day - as I am driving - a woman charged up and yelled right in my window (which was down). I was probably going about 15 mph - there's no room to go faster - it was completely out of line by her so I flipped her off, and that was so much fun I just keep doing it. My wife says my neighbors are going to hate me. I say being liked by your neighbors is overrated. hahaha

Although the neighborhood is definitely a slow zone I am loving that new road right across the entrance!

Tell Juno I said hello.
I'm with you, I always drive 25, sometimes even a bit slower when there's cars parked on both sides of the neighborhood roads (really can't go faster than that even if I wanted to). I've gotten a couple of looks from folks. I love when the people jogging or walking their dog and kiddie strollers in the street (NOT on the sidewalk) give me the dirty looks cause i don't go crawling by them at 10 mph and get out of their way. Some folks have absolutely no common courtesy/common sense etc anymore.

Hey, as far as i'm concerned, if your neighbors are acting like that, they can go **** themsleves, why'd you want to be friends with them anyway?? We're lucky in that all our immediate neighbors are either pretty cool or keep to themselves so I can't complain.

I tip my hat to you sir for having the self control not to donkey punch that woman who charged up to your car yelling at you. I don't honestly know what I would have done but I hope I would handle it as well as you did. I have anger issues.

Anyway, if we get some more Z's in the neighborhood we could have our own little Z car getogether.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote