View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 05:49 PM   #23 (permalink)
Bonzo
Track Member

Drives: Finally, a 370Z!!!
Bonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KravMaga View Post
I paid invoice. I don't know if people consider it a good deal, but I did when I ordered and and still do. The nice part about ordering it back in January is I didn't have to stare at it parked in the garage during the winter AND I ordered the EXACT car I wanted with ALL the goodies I wanted on it.

Hope to see you around soon. I heard good weather is just around the corner, but looking outside, I'll have to see it to believe it.
So it took about 4 months eh? Hmmmm. So If I want mine by August maybe I should be ordering mine now? Do you know if the dealers have limited allocations on these, or can they just order them as they want?

What was invoice on yours if you are willing to say. I know they just bumped the price recently, but it would be nice to have something to go by so I know they are telling me the truth.

Thanks for any input you can give.

By the way, love your list. I printed it off for reference.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote