View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 01:52 PM   #55 (permalink)
SiXK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z / 91 300ZXTT
SiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
/\ ha! that's funny. Probably same douchebags that have the "I drive 25 in xxx" bumper stickers. (xxx is our neighborhood).

PS--my wife (juno) met you at our Mobile gas station back when we had our GTR and you were one of the first folks here to have a 370z.

So, howdy neighbor.
Hey! Thanks for the reply. yes, I remember meeting your wife. She was super nice, I bet we talked twenty minutes. Man, that GTR was great! I don't think I've spotted your Nismo out there yet.

Yes, the "I drive 25" crowd is getting out of control. Its not that I oppose driving slow through the neighborhood - that's actually all I do - but its those women that come out in the street and make a huge deal out of it in front of all their buddies blocking the road. One day - as I am driving - a woman charged up and yelled right in my window (which was down). I was probably going about 15 mph - there's no room to go faster - it was completely out of line by her so I flipped her off, and that was so much fun I just keep doing it. My wife says my neighbors are going to hate me. I say being liked by your neighbors is overrated. hahaha

Although the neighborhood is definitely a slow zone I am loving that new road right across the entrance!

Tell Juno I said hello.