Thread: Ufc 100
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 06:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
This is full of awesome fights.
And actually, I agree with MC on his thoughts, other than I think GSP will win by submission ... maybe decision. The guy only has two losses, both of which he later avenged.

i mean yeah im taking GSP, but if there was one fight that night that is a bit of a surprise i would say it would be alves getting a win. the dude is so strong and stocky. he embarrassed hughes. i think GSP is probably the most balanced complete fighter in the UFC right now but im saying 30% possibility alves gets him quick with brute force

im gonna say im confident about my lesnar pick. alot of people are picking Mir based on his last fight. he looked great but the truth is Nog looked really slow and off that night. lesnar is gonna be too much for him. im calling a stoppage in the first two rounds. lesnar was all over Mir's *** that first fight he was seconds from pounding him out and made a mistake because he was so hyped up about his debut. if he has trained for submission escape then Mir isnt going to match up that well. i say no way in hell Mir wins by anything but Sub or decision and i dont see it going 5 rounds

i want to see lesnar win fight the winner of the shane carwin vs cain valesquez fight this october!

Last edited by MC; 07-04-2009 at 07:05 PM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote