View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 08:23 AM   #54 (permalink)
crash1369
Enthusiast Member

Drives: C300 - 6spd
crash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond repute

I just got an email from them, he's like 90% there but has to figure out the window code since it's different. But the roof part is done and working.

As for the Mercedes, this car got more attention in the first hour I was driving it then the nissan has since I bought it. (From the ladies of course, who cares what guys have to say) They don't seem to care that it's 8 years old and worth ~half what the Z is, it's says Mercedes on it right
The real reason I have been thinking about trading it in though is we all know the sacrifices we make to drive a sports car. Which is fine, I have always liked sports cars but these days I find it becoming increasingly annoying to be driving a sports car that I can't drive like a sports car you know. I won't race these *** clowns on the street that think their _____ are the ****. And they won't let me take it on the damn track, so I basically I'm wedged in a tiny car that rides like a wagon with no storage space to speak of and getting nothing for it. As much as I like the car I wouldn't mind having a back seat again and better yet a truck. It wasn't much fun jamming my snowboard in the passenger seat all winter, or my suite case which apparently is just to big to fit in the truck.
"At no point during your rambling, incoherent response did you ever come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul."
crash1369 is offline   Reply With Quote