View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 12:42 AM   #51 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently plenty drivers bug me more in the 370Z than the 300ZX. I've been driving it for almost a month and rarely have anyone mess with me (i.e., tailgate, cut, etc.). The only attention I got was from a '99 Firebird V6 flexing on me as he drove by. O_o

With the 370Z, people love to tailgate me. I've taken it up pretty far one time and still get tailgated. That's why one of my bumper got scratched because of a tailgater who switched over, nearly side swiped me from crossing my lane, and carelessly switching over again scraping the bumper. Then there are people do ricer flyby and cut me off thinking they've won a race. On the same stretch of road on the way to work I get cut off by people at least once a week. When they do, it's always wedging themselves between me and another vehicle up front. What a waste of time.

Going from the 300ZX to the 370Z, the 370Z definitely lacks immediate power. I can downshift and give it some gas, but it doesn't budge. So people almost always end up overpowering me and cutting me off ('97 Camry and a couple old trucks!).