View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 11:11 PM   #94 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo370 View Post
I am still running my fast intentions 2.5 cat back exhaust, with open dumps. I've been on 3 different dynos and the last dynojet I was on made 500whp and 394 trq still on 6psi. People think I'm bsin about my numbers and blah blah. But the truth of the matter is I believe I have a factory freak, maybe my nismo ecu may have something to do with it, and unlike some people with TTs on their 370s I don't baby my car. Since I drive on the aggressive side my ecu is probably running aggressivly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo370 View Post
Btw the last dyno I was on was R/T Tuning which is a dyno jet
That is exactly what I wanted to hear. I actually really like the F.I. TDX. Can't wait to make my TT move..........thanks for the quick response.

BTW, did you put move vidz up on YouTube?

Edit: I found the one w/ the M6. What's with all of the crap in the comments section. You should really stop entertaining those douches...........
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL

Last edited by roplusbee; 04-19-2011 at 11:35 PM.
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote